GREAT BRITAIN IS THE FASHION AND CULTURE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD, AND THE CREATIVE INDUSTRY IS THE FASTEST GROWING SEGMENT OF ITS ECONOMY
From performing art, music, film, design and architecture to publishing, marketing, gaming, fashion, craftsmanship, history, culture and tech, Great Britain is leading the world in creative industry innovation, investment and business.
London is at the top of the list in Creative City Index compiled by ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries & Innovation.
Great Britain’s historical heritage, creative leadership and pioneering work in technological innovation, makes it an ideal location for creative industry in the world.
- The creative industry in a nutshell:
- The creative industry is the fastest growing sector of the British economy.
- The industry contributes £87.4 billion a year to the economy.
- The industry is generating over £9.6 million per hour for Great Britain.
- The creative industry is exporting services worth over £19.8 billion a year.
- British consumers have the highest online spend per head in the world at $3,500 per year.
- Around 2.9 million jobs are supported by the creative industry.
- Great Britain is continuously ranked as the best country for business environment, infrastructure and lowest corporate tax among G20 countries.
- Great Britain is home to some of the world’s best universities, producing and providing a stable supply of talent.
Great Britain offers a mature and supportive environment for the creative industry. The government has creative sector friendly policies, strong intellectual property laws, low corporate tax, grants schemes and an immigration policy to attract the best and brightest from across the globe.
Great Britain has limitless opportunities for trade, investment and business in the creative sector
READY TO MAKE THE MOVE?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Tel: (+44) 0208 133 0416