GREAT BRITAIN HAS THE BIGGEST PUBLIC FUNDED NATIONAL HEALTH SYSTEM IN THE WORLD
Great Britain is the ideal place for health and life sciences innovation, entrepreneurship and investment. It is home to the leading centres of excellence for life sciences in the world from Oxford to London, Cambridge, Manchester, Leeds and Edinburgh.
As a historical hub for major scientific breakthroughs in the world, Great Britain is the number one destination in Europe for health and life sciences trade, business and investment.
Great Britain enjoys a highly respected reputation across the globe for scientific research, health products, health and life sciences technologies, equipment, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals and leadership of regulatory bodies.
The health and life sciences sector in a nutshell:
- Over 5000 health and life sciences companies are operating in Great Britain.
- Health and life sciences companies generate over £60 billion in revenues.
- Health and life sciences companies export goods worth over £30 billion.
- Great Britain has one of largest elderly populations in Europe, making it a major market for health and life sciences products, services and technologies.
- Great Britain as the financial centre of the world is the ideal place for companies to find investment capital for start-up and growth.
- Great Britain is home to some of the world’s best universities, producing and providing a stable supply of talent.
Great Britain offers a mature and supportive environment for health and life sciences companies to grow. The government has health and life sciences friendly policies, strong intellectual property laws, low corporate tax, grants schemes and an immigration policy to attract the best and brightest from across the globe.
Great Britain has limitless opportunities for trade, investment and business in the health and life sciences sector
READY TO MAKE THE MOVE?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Tel: (+44) 0208 133 0416