Invest In Great Britain takes the privacy of its users extremely seriously. We understand the importance of protecting the privacy of all our users and subscribers while providing relevant and personalized service.
1. The use of enquiry and registration form
2. Your purchase of any our products or service
3. Automated provision of your details
The type of information we collect:
2. Job title
3. Company name
4. Company address, phone and fax number
5. Home address and phone number
6. Mobile telephone number
7. E-mail address
8. Payment details such as credit card information
9. Date of birth
10. Market research data such as readership patterns
11. Visit to our sites
Information disclosure and use:
1. To provide our users better and personalised services
2. To process orders, registrations and enquiries
3. To conduct surveys
4. To allow users to participate in interactive services
5. To provide our users information about our products and services
6. To share user Data with third party organisations for marketing who may offer products and services which might be of interest to you
7. To monitor compliance
Note: we do not share credit card information with third parties. We reserve the right to disclose any user data requested by any law enforcement authority or court order.
Invest In Great Britain has taken reasonable precautions and put in place measures to protect our users’ personal information and to store it securely. Furthermore, access to all of our users’ data, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted. Only company employees who need to do specific tasks are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Our web site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these sites.
Changes to policy
Updating personal data
If you would like to update or amend any information that we hold about you, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.