GREAT BRITAIN IS THE TECH CAPITAL OF EUROPE
Great Britain is a European leader in the technology sector. From Edinburgh to Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and all the way to London, British cities are at the forefront of fintech, big data, telecom, e-commerce, cyber security, healthcare, manufacturing, electronics, advanced software, hardware and information technology services.
The technology sector in a nutshell:
- London has attracted more than 1,000 international tech investment projects between 2005–2014 compared to next most attractive European city, Paris (381) according to EY.
- Great Britain has the highest number of initial public offerings (IPOs) and more tech “unicorns” (a company valued at over 1 billion USD) than anywhere else in Europe.
- Great Britain has the largest e-commerce market in Europe.
- Great Britain as the financial centre of the world is the ideal place for companies to find investment capital for start-up and growth.
- Great Britain is home to some of the world’s best universities, producing and providing a stable supply of talent from around the world.
Great Britain offers a mature and supportive environment for technology companies to grow. The government has technology sector friendly policies, strong intellectual property laws, low corporate tax, grants schemes and an immigration policy to attract the best and brightest from across the globe.
Great Britain has limitless opportunities for trade, investment and business in the technology sector
READY TO MAKE THE MOVE?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Tel: (+44) 0208 133 0416